Arden University in Berlin, Germany has announced a post for a Lecturer in Healthcare. So, stop searching for a job and avail of this great opportunity. If you feel you are talented and a qualified healthcare person, a job is waiting for you right here!
Arden University is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated candidate who can meet the demands of the institution and stick to the goal of the institution. In return, the University will meet all your needs and help you in becoming a successful person in your field.
About Arden University
Arden University is the leading healthcare university in Berlin, Germany and famous all over the world for its excellent services to the public. It is serving the public for decades and if you talk about class or learning, there’s no one better than us.
We have a diverse and qualified group of people working in a coordinating way to promote learning among the students. Arden University has the goal to make a difference in the education level by providing various learning platforms to the students.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Being collaborative and adaptable with the students and colleagues regarding various educational problems
- Guiding and sharing your experience with the students in and outside the classroom
- Identifying the student’s needs, providing them support, and trying your best for their fulfilment
- Ability to establish good relations with the staff and other departments of the institution
- Excellent work ethics
- Strong communication skills
- Having different and effective learning techniques and being able to motivate the students with your approach
- Excellent listening power
- Deep knowledge of your subject
- Punctual and friendly
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Recruiter: Arden University
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Salary: Negotiable
- Last date to apply: March 19, 2020
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Post: Lecturer in Healthcare
Experience and Qualification
If you want to be a part of Arden University, Berlin, Germany, you must have the following educational qualification and experience:
- Able to live in Germany
- Good experience in teaching, research, and supervising undergraduate students
- Knowledge of virtual learning environment
- Having strong English
Arden University in Berlin, Germany is an equal opportunity employer. The selection of the candidate is irrespective of their colour, age, creed, religion, sex, race, disability, etc. https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listing/198626/lecturer-in-healthcare-/