Roche has announced a job vacancy for the post of Global Head of Product Development Medical Affairs (PDMA) in Basal, Switzerland. It is a great opportunity for those who are in search of a medical-related job. So come and grab it!
As a PDMA in Roche, you will be answerable to the Medical Chief Officer for your acts. You will be responsible for providing leadership to the developmental team and effective implementation of the PDMA strategy. This strategy is responsible for the working of Roche’s various disciplines such as Oncology, Neuroscience, and Immunology.
Who We Are?
Roche is the largest and leading multinational healthcare company in Basal, Switzerland. It is operating for years and is considered a pioneer in the healthcare industry. We have a vision of serving the public in the best possible way by utilizing the latest medical machinery.
Roche has an excellent record of the treatments of various types of cancer. If you are successful in the fulfilment of your responsibilities, we’ll support you to become a top employee of our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Product developmental Medical Association
- Excellent relations with other organizations of the company such as Pharmaceutical Research, Medical Affairs, and other disciplines
- Utilizing its experience in clinical and healthcare issues and taking the stakeholders into confidence
- Acts as an ambassador to the company by presenting its positive picture to the world
- Responsible for budget creation and making en effective strategy for its utilization and implementation
- Acts as a visionary leader and motivate other staff members by its character and hard work
- Recruiter: Roche
- Employment Type: Permanent/ Full-time
- Location: Basil, Switzerland
- Closing Date: March 12, 2020
- Post: Global Head of Product development Medical Affairs
- Salary: Negotiable
- Discipline: Healthcare, Chemistry, Life Sciences
Experience and Requirements
While working in the Roche Company, Basal, Switzerland, you need to have the following experience:
- Excellent experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Significant experience in clinical practice and medical affairs
- Having a speciality in at least one medical disease management
- Excellent leadership and good communication skills
- Be inspiring and motivating to others