If you are in search of a lecturer job in the healthcare industry, then you are lucky because you are in the right place. Our Client has announced a vacancy for the post of Lecturer in Health and Social Care in Merseyside, UK. The company is looking for a dynamic and qualified individual who can keep up with the pace of this institution.
As a lecturer in health and social care, you will support and work for the success of our learners in the various programs of Health and Social Care. The candidate must be eager to develop good employer relations, develop effective curriculums, and provide new ideas for the better implementation of the current curriculum.
What You Have To Do
As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care in Merseyside, UK, you have to perform the following duties:
- Provide lectures to the learners at the Health and Social Care department and guide them about different programs at the institution
- Be an active member of a team that consists of students and colleagues
- Identify the problems of the students and manage them in a positive way
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: St Helens, Merseyside, UK
- Closing date: March 20, 2020
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Sector: Healthcare, Education
Experience and Qualification
- Experience in teaching
- Having a relevant teaching qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate students
So if you meet the desired requirements, click on the link below and submit your application.