The Princess Grace Hospital Urgent Care Center has announced a vacancy for a Care Physician in London, UK. So if you are looking for a health-related job and feel you are the right man for this post, grab this opportunity!
As a part of Princess Grace Hospital Health Care Center, you will find a friendly and pro-active working environment. You will work with a qualified team that will support you in your decisions.
Your Role as an Urgent Care Physician
- You have to provide the clinical assessment to a wide range of patients every day
- Able to diagnose various diseases and injuries to the patients such as allergic reactions, aches and pains, bladder problems, nose, ear, and mouth infections, back pain, sports injuries, fractures, sprains, falls, stomach problems, respiratory infections, fever, rashes, skin problems, etc
- You will be required to perform ECGs, take blood from patients, and interpret X-rays. The health centre will provide training on how to handle this
- Through extensive research, you will strive for excellence in your field and maintain a high standard of patient satisfaction
Qualification and Experience
To be eligible for this position at the Princess Grace Hospital in London, UK, you must have the following skills and experience
- MBBS or an equivalent degree
- Some experience in Accident or Urgent Care services
- Registration of GMC
- Location: London, UK
- Salary: Negotiable
- Contract type: Permanent