If you are holding a degree in nursing and have sufficient experience in teaching so congratulations! We have a job for you. Dublin City University in Ireland is looking for skilled and dedicated candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Nursing. You are warmly welcome to apply for this post and get a chance to join our family.
Dublin City University is a globally-known, research and dynamic organization that is famous for its quality education and extraordinary graduates. Our main aim is to transform education into economic and societal benefits. We are working hard to bring a revolution in people’s lives and societies through innovation and education.
We have more than 17000 students in our three academic branches. Dublin City University is one of the fastest-growing universities in Ireland. Here in DCU, we provide with a dynamic and friendly working environment, along with the highly qualified staff.
Employer: Dublin City University
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Name: Assistant Professor at Nursing
Job Type: Contract for 3 years
Job Timings: Full Time
Posted On: 04-03-2020
Last Date: 20-03-2020
Education and Experience
- You must have a degree in nursing.
- Eligible for registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- Experience of at least three years is a must in this field with a high-quality record in university-level teaching.
- Should be able to hold the daily tasks of the clinic.
- Know about conducting and supervising research programs
- A good record both in the academic and non-academic fields is a must.
- You should have attended various seminars and concerts related to your field in different universities.
- After being selected, you will have to undertake various important training such as GDPR and Compliance.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties and responsibilities in this job are categorized into three types:
Your main duty is to teach nursing to both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Apart from this, you will also have to contribute to the mentoring and tutoring of students. The Head of the school will decide about the total hours of teaching. You will also have to take part in different programs such as thesis, presentations and co-curricular activities.
You will be asked to arrange and initiate different research programs. These researches should match the strategies and rules of Dublin City University. Collaboration with other universities in the field of nursing and research should be the main priority of the candidate. Students and researchers should be involved and helped in these programs.
3- Other Responsibilities
The candidate will have to participate in the meetings, programs, committees, and the marketing of the university. Apart from these duties, you will have to conduct and arrange different other activities.
For more information visit: www.timeshighereducation.com