If you are interested in the job of Senior Medical Director in Basal, Switzerland, then you are in the right place. Because the Roche Basel is providing you with the opportunity to excel in this field. So, apply now if you are devoted and passionate about this job. Following are some details and requirements for this job:
The Roche Basel is an international settler in diagnostics and pharmaceuticals based in Basal, Switzerland. Its target is to promote science to upgrade the lives of people. Dealing with diagnostics and pharmaceuticals at a time has made Roche a trendsetter in personalized healthcare.
- To help in the dealing of clinical trials and protocol development for advanced studies.
- Responding to the concerns of the patients and queries of the investigator.
- Ensure the correct protocol implementation and data presentation.
- To deal with the supervision and management of Clinical Scientists.
- Update and prepare clinical manuals and instructions.
- Analyze, review, and present clinical data.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates must be an MD or MD/PhD.
- Must have postgraduate clinical qualifications and training in psychiatry, neurology, or associated field.
- Experience in clinical cases in the neurology space.
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Ability to interpret, assess, and integrate scientific data.
- The ability to discuss and present clinical case details in external and internal meetings.
- Post: Senior Medical Director
- Location: Basal, Switzerland
- Discipline: Clinical, Medical, Clinical Trials, Safety
- Position Type: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time
So if you want to apply for this job, click the link below: